Skin! It's our body's largest organ! And, we want it to glow, don't we? Without getting knocked up, I've managed to find a good glow fitting of warmer weather. If you're still working on yours, this may help.
1. Wise Woman Day Cream by The Body Shop : Before anything, I moisturize. This one was just what I wanted, mostly because it is reflective. It's great for brightening my skin - all glow, no glitter. The anti-aging, super hydrating qualities of this cream are great bonus, too.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer Oil-Free (Caramel) : This stuff right here, this stuff is amazing. I bought it when my skin was going haywire with breakouts a year ago and it was a miracle. It softly blurs blemishes and because it's not a cakey foundation, it lets your skins natural light show through. It's pricey, but so worth it.
3) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-HR Concealer (Tan) : To handle darker spots, I layer this with a brush and then smooth out with a sponge. This is very easy to blend and stays where you put it -- just what a good concealer should be.
4) M.A.C. Mineralized Skinfinish Natural (Medium Deep) : I've been using this for years as a finishing powder. It's not full coverage, but it's great for setting foundation with a natural finish. I love that this powder has light-reflective minerals that pull together the glowy look.
5) Wet n' Wild Color Icon Bronzer (Reserve Your Cabana) : No glow would be complete without a highlight, and although it's packaged as a bronzer, it's not one. This is all highlight, baby. I love this for so many reasons. It's cheap, it melts into my skin (blends well), and there is not one fleck of glitter. It's all a radiant powder, with gold undertones. I sweep it under my eyes, over my concealer and down onto my cheek bones. For an extra highlight, I even apply to the inner corner of my eyes.
Below you will find a very flattering mugshot of me -- this is a good show of how this skin set-up lasts through mid-day. Oily skin has kicked in, but everything is still in place and glowing.
(Oh, also, my mom says to mention that drinking water is good for skin! And so is fish oil and avocados So, you know, consume some of that.)